Two Minute Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
Inspired by Kalyn’s Kitchen
When you have too many cucumbers in the house, make this pretty salad.
Really fast. Really easy. Satisfying. Crispy. Salty.
Makes 2 large servings or 4 side dish servings.
- 2 medium sized English cucumbers or regular cucumbers
- 1 cup diced tomato or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion or thinly sliced sweet onion (more or less to your taste preference)
- 1/2 semi-firm avocado
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1 Tbls. balsamic vinegar (always use the best you can afford)
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper