Green Goddess Dressing
This is a creamy and real versatile dressing for all types of salads or drizzled on roasted tomatoes. It’s also good on pasta or potatoes. The key here is the fresh dill and pepper, and for my money, more is better!
Makes 2 cups in about 5 minutes.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, or 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tblsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tblsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce (contains no anchovies)*
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup non-dairy, unsweetened milk
- 2 Tblsp. fresh dill
- 2 Tblsp. fresh chives, minced
- Sea salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper, to taste
*An alternative to Worcestershire is equal parts of apple cider vinegar, balsamic and tamari or low-sodium soy sauce.
Optional add-in: 2 Tbls. fresh parsley, minced