These ingredients have become staples in my fridge and pantry. The flavor combination is amazing.
Inspired by Engine 2
Makes about a cup. I suggest you double it and keep it in the fridge….you’re going to want it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons miso paste
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (or your favorite type)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- dash of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews (option)
- All ingredients except water go into a bowl and whisk to combine until smooth. Slowly add the water to get the consistency you like for your dressing.
- For a thicker consistency like a sauce or dip, soak ½ cup cashews in a bowl of water (reserve the water) for at least 6 hours.
- Cashews go into a high speed blender with the rest of the ingredients above. Blend until you get the desired consistency for a creamy dip, adding the reserved cashew soaking water as necessary. Enjoy!