You’ll scream for joy at how easy it is to make, and how delicious this ice cream tastes. Pay attention now.
- A bunch of frozen bananas, peeled and sliced (do this before you freeze them)
- Good peanut butter or almond butter (my preference)
- A high speed blender
What to do:
- Put the bananas in the high speed blender.
- Add 2 Tbls of your nut butter.
- Turn it on and watch it magically turn into ice cream.
- Pour your ice cream into shallow containers and freeze for at least one hour.
- Scoop out what you need to serve it.
If you want to get all fancy, here are some optional add-ins:
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- any kind of fruit
- chocolate chips
- splash of almond milk