Easy BBQ Cauliflower Bites
I love making my oven baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Blu Cheez dressing, but it’s a bit labor intensive….worth it, for sure!
This new recipe is super easy and quick, and delivers just as much flavor and satisfaction. These are oven baked and broiled, but I use my air fryer to crisp up the cauliflower, and include air fryer instructions in the recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Serves 2-3 as appetizer
- 3 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- Celery Dill Dip
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets, rinse them and let them dry slightly.
- Toss the florets in a large bowl and pour 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce on them.
- Use your (clean) hands to cover all nooks and crannies of each piece, then let sit for 10 minutes.
- Put small batches in a single layer (don’t crowd them) in your air fryer and cook at 380 degrees for 12-15 minutes, turning them halfway through to keep from sticking.
- OVEN COOKING: heat oven at 400, spread BBQ cauliflower pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, until fork tender.
- For some extra crispness, broil them for 4-6 minutes, keeping close watch not to burn them!
- Use the remaining 1 cup of BBQ sauce to pour over the cooked cauliflower bites.
- Serve with the Celery Dill Sauce and celery stalks.