THE BEST TAHINI DRESSING
Everyone says that about a recipe, don’t they? I think it’s the best because I love it, I use it almost daily, it’s so versatile and easy-peasy to make.
Adapted from the recipe section of ‘My Beef with Meat’, Engine 2 Rip Esselstyn’s second book.
Total time: 3 minutes
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/2 cup filtered water (or more to desired consistency)
- 2 Tbls. tamari
- 2 Tbls. nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbls. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or minced fresh garlic
Option add-in: 2 chopped scallions
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth consistency.
- Use on salad, potatoes, greens or anything you like!