Celery Dill Dip
This is a fun, tasty and easy dip or sauce to accompany your Easy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, or thin it out and dress your colorful salad with this delicious, fresh dressing. I add hemp seeds for more depth, but it’s certainly optional.
Total time: 1 hour (5 minutes to make, 55 minutes in the fridge)
Makes 2 cups
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned, lightly peeled, and chopped small
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup firm tofu
- 1 Tbls. hemp seeds (optional, but they add a nice dimension)
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 fresh chives, minced
- 1 Tbls. dried or 2 Tbls. fresh dill
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch sea salt and a dash of black pepper
- Put all your ingredients into a high speed blender or bullet and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and add more of any herb or S/P you would like.
Option: pass through strainer for a smoother consistency.