PARMEZAN CHEEZE #2
This is ‘da bomb!! First of all, it’s only four ingredients (unless you want to get all fancy). Second, you can double, or triple the quantity and keep it in the fridge to use on just about anything….really. I sprinkle this on all my veggies, in my soups and on my grilled or baked tofu. The coconut in this recipe mellows out the nutritional yeast flavor.
Inspired by Oh She Glows
Makes 1-1/2 cups
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes…can you handle that?
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (what is this?)
- 1/8 cup raw finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sea salt to taste
Options: add smokey paprika or any other seasonings you like.
- Toast sesame seeds until lightly browned.
- Throw all ingredients into a blender. Process for 30-60 seconds.
- Enjoy your vegan parmesan cheese!
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight jar. It will last 2-3 weeks, but I bet you’ll use it way before then!