SPICY AIOLI DIPPING SAUCE
This is a fun and versatile sauce. Whip up a batch anytime!
Makes about 2 cups
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 (about 8 oz.) can white beans (cannelini, great northern)
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 2 Tbls. Sriacha hot sauce (or more to taste)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbls. ACV (apple cider vinegar)
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy, adding small amounts of water to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve with the Un-Fried Mushrooms, or use as dipping sauce with any other vegetable.