Spicy Tomato Dipping Sauce
This is meant to go with the Polenta ‘Fries’, but this slightly spicy dipping sauce is great with crunchy pita chips, or even as a bruschetta or pizza sauce.
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes 2 cups
- 1 med. sized tomato
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or more as necessary for consistency
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbls. tomato paste
- 1 Tbls.nooch
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. pureed or powdered garlic
- 1/2 – 1 Tbls. Sriracha or other hot sauce (to your taste preference)
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender until creamy enough for dipping.
- Taste and add more of what you like!