CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING
This recipe made it’s way around Facebook, so I can’t credit the originator. But, I also know there are many versions of chia pudding out there. This one caught my eye because of the chocolate, and you’re going to love how easy and fun it is to make.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Total time: 4-6 hours in the fridge
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbls. pure cocoa powder
- 2 Tbls. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients, starting with the liquids, in a jar with a tightly fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously for at least 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Open the pudding heaven and enjoy with fruit on top, or naked.