Amazing Chocolate Chick Peanut Butter Cookies
This is a revised recipe from the original with the addition of peanut butter. Why? Why not?
These are my new all-time favorite cookies because they’re so buttery tasting; and the chocolate chips make them extra decadent! The best part….well, the second best part is this is the easiest, one bowl recipe!
Makes about 20, 2″ cookies
Prep time: less than 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas (or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas)
- ½ cup all natural creamy peanut butter*
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (I actually use a little less because they’re sweet enough with the chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup vegan mini-chocolate chips
*a combination of 1/4 cup almond butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter is a fun option