Strawberry ‘Ice Cream’
I’ve made several different varieties of ‘ice cream’ using avocado and wanted to add this simple, delicious recipe to the list!
Inspired by Amanda Skrip.
Makes almost 2 cups
Total time: less than 5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 semi-ripe avocado
- 1 Tbls. coconut sugar (more or less to taste)
- Place strawberries in food processor or high speed blender. Blend until strawberries are broken down.
- Add avocado and coconut sugar and process until smooth and creamy.
- Eat right away or freeze for later. You’ll need to thaw for at least 15-20 minutes to eat from freezer.